DELP Scholar Commitment
* All benefit expenses are covered by ASAE including registration, travel, and accommodations *
- Attendance at the DELP orientation on June 6-8, 2023 in Washington DC, and the DELP reunion in Detroit on June 23-25, 2023.
- Attendance at two (2) ASAE Annual Meetings during the scholarship term: August 5-8, 2023 in Atlanta, GA and August 10-13, 2024 in Cleveland, OH.
- Two (2) ASAE Education programs of your choosing, one for each year of the program.
- Attendance at an ASAE Volunteer Leadership Retreat. (November 2024, Location TBA).
- Attendance at virtual community gatherings.
- Access and utilize ASAE's Online Learning platform and subscription.
- Access and utilize ASAE's ReadyMe Program.
- Attend ASAE's Extraordinary Leaders Bootcamp (Spring 2024).
- Active engagement in the DELP Community Collaborate page.
- Active engagement with a mentor, including selecting a potential mentor within the association field.
- Active engagement in individual coaching, including selecting a coach and signing up for coaching sessions and attendance at Coaching Virtual Orientation.
- Active engagement with DELP Alumni.
- Active engagement as a volunteer through an ASAE volunteer group or another association-related opportunity if qualified.
- Attempt to complete the Certified Association Executive (CAE) credentialing exam within three (3) years of the first year of the DELP scholarship (July 2023-June 2026) if not already a CAE.
- Timely submission of program-related materials.