Agreement of DELP Alumni Engagement
ASAE seeks inclusive participation within the field of association management. Additionally, ASAE promotes involvement and access to leadership opportunities regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, appearance, geographic location, or career level. ASAE is also dedicated to providing leadership, time and resources in order to uphold this commitment.
To help ASAE increase leadership in the association community, the Diversity Executive Leadership Program (DELP) Scholars are encouraged to continue their engagement with ASAE after graduating from DELP and continue their engagement with future incoming DELP classes. Ways in which one can continue engagement with ASAE and DELP are, but not limited to:
- Serve as a DELP Sponsor to newly selected scholars
- Attend virtual DELP Community Gatherings
- Contribute content to various ASAE publications and online resources
- Attend and/or participate in future ASAE events and conferences
- Participate in ASAE volunter opportunities like council/committees and other advisory groups, ad-hoc/micro-volunteer opportunities and ASAE learning opportunities
- Support and participate in future DELP events
- Provide constructive feedback when solicited to help improve DELP
- Advocate for and recommend colleagues and/or mentees for DELP
In reading this statement you acknowledge these different avenues in which your participation would be impactful and agree to engage in these opportunities as member of ASAE and DELP Alumni.